- Tuesday | January 30, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
A PLAN FOR DISCIPLESHIP THAT DEEPLY CHANGES OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
The EH Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
Why Emotionally Healthy Spirituality?
An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ
Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
Only 20% of church-goers participate in any type of discipleship activity
Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God’s will for their lives
Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world